Thursday, November 21, 2013

Snarky Cleaning

I have, what I like to call,  OCD/ADD. When I clean, I'm obsessive over getting it just right (OCD), but I usually have 2-3 "projects" in the works at one time (ADD). Today my OCD project was vacuuming the stairs. Yes, that's right, vacuuming the stairs.  Let me preface the next picture by saying we have two very hairy dogs, both with dark hair and light colored carpet.  That's why it looks like I haven't vacuumed in six months. This is what I started with.


Gross, huh? But even after taking the vacuum to that I still end up with hair in the crevices by the walls and in between the stairs. That's with using 2 attachments on the Dyson. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, unless everyone in the world is a total slob that never vacuums, or you all live in single story houses.


So my solution is to get out my handy, dandy squeegee and get to work. Just look at all that hair that comes out of those crevices. (insert giggle, or dirty comment here) 


So now my stair crevices are hair free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment