Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Year in Review

God I wish I could just link this, but I don't need any creepers creeping, you wouldn't be able to see it because of my privacy settings, and I'm still wearing my Snarky Cape. Go to Facebook and do your year in review.  I actually was quite amused by mine....
Here's a couple

"Dear Rebecca Martinson, Delta Gamma, from the University of Maryland,Judging from your email and some of your tweets, I think we could be great friends, even with the age difference. I'm pretty sure "cunt punt" will remain in my vocabulary FOREVER. Call me for drinks if you're ever in *Snaryville."

" I realized tonight that the cold makes me drive like a little old lady....hunched over the steering wheel, driving 5mph below the speed limit, cursing how cold it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment