Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Green Beans Casserole? NO THANK YOU!

Every Thanksgiving someone wants the green beans casserole. I loathe green beans,  so every year I pass on that dish. This year I wanted some casserole Damn it,  so my solution, brussel sprouts.  I quartered them,  steamed them and followed the recipe from there.  Total winner. 





Brussel Spout Casserole

Go Buy
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup of mik
1 teaspoon soy sauce
dash of pepper
4 cups brussel sprouts, steamed and quartered
1 1/2 cups French fried onions
Now Do This
Mix soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper together in a mixing bowl. Add brussel sprouts and 1 cup of the onions and stir to coat.  Pour into a 9x13 casserole dish and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Stir. Top with remaining onions,.  Bake an additional 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment