Monday, January 27, 2014

Wanted: Professional Blogger Position

I sometimes day dream about my perfect job. The job that will change my life and make the 50 miserable hours I currently work turn into unicorns and rainbows. I really don't know a single person who says, "I love my job, I can't wait until Monday so I can go to work!" I'm sure there's someone out there who actually does love their job, but they are smart enough to keep it to their self so the rest of the miserably employed don't swoop in to steal their precious utopia. 
I am convinced the jobs that would make me happy are lottery winner or professional Blogger. Since the odds of the first are like one in a billion or one in infinity, I'm thinking professional Blogger could be the way to go. Now if I could figure out just how to make Jennifer Snarkypants a household name I'd be all set. I'd appreciate any advice from all the professional bloggers out there.  Until I make it big, I'll remain in my "unicorns and rainbows hell." 

No comments:

Post a Comment