Sunday, April 27, 2014

That's Not Proper Grammar

Sometimes, when Babboo is being less than sweet, I will say to him "God don't like ugly."  I don't remember the first time I heard this saying and his reply is usually, "what the hell does that mean?  That's bad grammar."
I literally just said this to him five minutes ago and he gave his typical response, but the light bulb went off and I remembered hearing this in a movie recently.  So, like most people do these days, I went to Google to find out where I had heard one of my favorite sayings.  I was surprised at the results, 8 different movies have this saying in them, including "Big Momma's House 2," the one I watched recently.  (don't judge me, it was just on and I was too lazy to find something else.)  I also found out there is a book with this as it's title, and 2Pac also had this line in his song "Against All Odds."
I think I will make some T-shirts with this quote on them and wear them to work everyday.  Do you think any of those ass holes would get the meaning? Yeah, me neither.

No comments:

Post a Comment