Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Drink the Kool-Aid

Let me clue all you non-bloggers in on something, all bloggers have a "counter" on their blogs to track how many people come to visit.  The counter will tell you how many people have viewed your blog in general or by post.  I have to admit, I am a stats whore, it's the first thing I check when I go to my blog. It's my "people like me" gauge, not that I care on most days what people think of me.  The only thing better is comments, which I usually get on the Book Face (Babboo's terminology for Facebook), but not on the blog.  I guess my friends are shy.


If my plot to take over the world can come to fruition, I need people to drink the Kool-Aid, and I need to know how many are drinking it daily.  Feel free to add some vodka to it, I won't judge you.  

On a side note, I found this picture when I was looking for a picture of Kool-Aid.  It's for one of those recipes for homemade play dough.  I think it looks like a butt.  Sorry, my mind takes me places.

Play Dough?

1 comment: