Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'll Let You Know When You Aren't "Right"

You've all heard the expression, "the customer is always right."  Well, today I had to kindly let one know he wasn't.  I have taken it, and taken it, 5 days a week, 8-10 hours a day for 16+ years.  I have smiled through people being complete ass holes.  I have been subjected to someone showing me a picture of his junk.  When you work in retail, you basically "bend over and take it" everyday.  Today I had enough.  When you start swearing and being a total jerk, I will let you know you cannot speak to me that way.  Especially when I am being pleasant and accommodating, and you are still a total douche bag, you have it coming.  I won't go in to all the details, but I basically "mother fucked" him in the most polite way possible, and said I "didn't appreciate being sworn at" and "would not be sworn at any longer." I think he was shocked I actually stood up to him.  I don't care who you are, what you want, what I don't have in the store, or anything else you may have a problem with, YOU WILL NOT CURSE AT ME AND EXPECT ME TO TAKE IT.

1 comment: