Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm Lots of Things, A Locksmith Isn't One

A day off from hell and I'm at home doing chores.  I don't call it cleaning the house anymore because by Merriam Webster's definition they are chores:

1.  the regular or daily light work of a household or farm
2.  a routine task or job
3.  a difficult or disagreeable task
 There is one thing wrong with Webster's definition, "daily light work," is laughable because it is not done daily, and with these dogs and the way Babboo cooks it is anything but light.  I tend to agree with the third definition the most, "a disagreeable task."  

One of my other tasks for the day is to find a door handle for a door in the house.  We were informed that we need a mortise door handle, not just one you can pick up at Home Depot or Lowe's.  That means I have to order it online and spend half a paycheck on it, with the hope it is the right handle.  Oh, AND that I can install it myself.....hahahahahahaha.

So, here I am with my measuring tape, pen, and paper attempting to get the right measurements and order the right handle.  Wish me luck, I sure do need it.  Maybe locksmith can be a job consideration.


On a side note, I had to Google "Avalide" to make sure it wasn't some drug prescribed for schizophrenia, erectile dysfunction, or a STD before I posted that picture.  It is none of the above.  The things that go through my head, crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment