Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jeepers Creepers, Where'd You Get Those Peepers?

Some of you are aware of my obsession with beauty products.  I love buying all the lotions and poitions that will of course turn back the hands of time and make me a super model.  I'm not the sucker that buys EVERYTHING on the infomercials, but I will buy wrinkle creams, dark spot faders, nail products, lip plumpers....  My newest purchase was RapidLash.  I'm trying to grow my eyebrows out and I'm a habitual plucker, so I figured this product would be perfect for me and not only could I grow out my brows, but I can get some kick ass eye lashes and not have to put on falsies when I pretty myself up.

The before and afters of the eye lashes are great and I look forward to big doe eyed lashes.
RapidLash befores and afters from website.
The before and after of the eyebrows wasn't that great and I'm hoping mine will turn out better.  If the eyes are the "windows to the soul," I need some good window treatments.  I'm really just hoping I don't grow a Frida Kahlo unibrow, which is totally something that would happen to me.  That, or my eyebrows will fall out.

I'll try to take some before shots, so I can post the progress.  I took a few pictures today, but all I could see was wrinkles, so I vetoed those getting posted.

Maybe with all my other products I can just post this picture and claim that all of them worked and this is my after.

You think anyone would believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment