- Actor/Director - of course I could check this off. I act like I give a shit everyday at work, and I am a great
- Artist - another I could choose because aren't we all artists (in a snarky voice, trying to emulate a hipster).
- Athlete - sure, I run when chased.
- Author - yep, I'm writing this here post, on this here blog, so I'm an author.
- Business person - define business, because I'm in the business of snark, so I say yes.
- Chef - somewhat. Babboo is really the chef of the house, I'm more of a sous chef.
- Coach - I coach myself off the ledge multiple times a day.
- Comedian - I have a vast collection of knock-knock jokes that kills every time I tell them.
- Dancer - OH YEAH, I've got amazing dance skills. I'm the high scorer on "Dance, Dance, Revolution."
- Designer - This one is a touch vague. A designer of what I ask, because I'm sure I'm one of those.
- Entertainer - no brainer
- Entrepreneur - I'm trying over here, slowly building my empire.
- Fictional Character - I hate to admit it, but Snarkypants isn't my real last name.
- Government official - in Snarkville, I'm the President
- Journalist - I report the important news of my life to the masses here and elsewhere.
- Movie Character - not quite yet, but stay tuned.
- Musician or Band - Rock Band guitar player at your service.
- News Personality - See 15.
- Pet - Babboo's pet.
- Photographer - I have an Instagram account.
- Politician - See 14. Although, I didn't have to run for my position it was self-appointed.
- Producer - of what, I ask.
- Public figure - you're reading this aren't you?
- Teacher - I teach snark, pessimism, sarcasm, and how to creatively use the word fuck.
- Writer - I settled on this one, because I had to choose something.
I think "Jack of all trades, master of
none snark" would be the best choice. They should have a write-in option.
So go follow my Facebook Page. It will probably be a shit ton of pictures I find humorous, but who knows, there could be a post here and there.