Monday, June 23, 2014

Captain's Log, Atkins Day 3

Day one was good. I was in meat and cheese heaven. I even had some pork rinds. Day 2 was a little harder, day on the boat without  beer seemed unnatural. Dinner last night sucked, watching people eat chips and dessert was borderline agonizing.  Day 3 has started off with me wanting pancakes, sweet, sweet pancakes, with lots of butter and sugar filled syrup. The sugar free Werthers are delicious, but don't compare to a Whatchamacallit. (Did you know there was a candy bar called a Thingamajig?)  I should have gotten on the scale first thing this morning, but I didn't and I ate breakfast already, so weigh in will happen tomorrow.  Fingers crossed for a loss.  Think of me when you are having bread, or potatoes, or pasta, or a cookie, or a piece of cake, or pancakes, or croutons, or....

2 comments:

  1. If this goes well for you, I'm taking another try at Atkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We shall see. There's definitely more recipes and food choices than when I did it last time. I'd like to drop a decent amount of weight, which I will only disclose if I do, because honestly the whole world doesn't need to know how fat I really am. Or I'll just send you PMs on the number

    ReplyDelete