|Photo from Planters.com|
I need a picture with the NUTMobile to display with my Wienermobile picture. A friend posted a picture of herself in front of it yesterday and I had to find out where it would be so I could get a picture of me rubbing up against those nuts, but their website schedule sucked and didn't list any future stops. What it did have was the features of the NUTmobile, which I was impressed by.
Did you know:
- The NUTmobile has solar panels which charge its deep cycle batteries.
- The NUTmobile's interior lighting is 12v energy saving low voltage lights.
- The NUTmobile has a wind turbine built into the roof which is another way the deep cycle batteries are charged.
- The NUTmobile is able to run on biodiesel.
- The NUTmobile sports a reclaimed wood floor.
These are just a few of the green features found in the NUTmobile. I know you feel smarter now.