Saturday, June 21, 2014

Total Random Shit on a Saturday

I am a sucker for the stupid Facebook quizzes everyone posts.  What animal are you, what color is your soul, What cartoon character are you, Will you become a serial killer?  I took this one today and it has to be pulling words from my posts (and probably stealing my identity) because it is spot on.  I mean, eerily spot on, so far.  I say so far, because the job thing will change.  My stubbornness, and persistence will see to that.

Today is the day I started my Atkins diet.  I need to "weigh in" still.  (Eyes roll and a scowl shows on my face) I posted before how it went for me the last time I attempted it, and was hoping for a different result this time.  Well, I forgot that my processes have changed quite significantly since college.  I still eat fast food like I did in college and my stomach is like a steel trap most of the time when it comes to that kind of food.  What I forgot was what a good cut of meat does to me.  Like the tenderloin I had for dinner last night.  It is my Correctol.  It may not always be overnight or gentle, but it gets the job done.  So I guess I won't be full of shit, in the literal sense, this time around.  I'm sure you all needed to hear that to brighten your Saturday.

I am super stoked for the DMB show this week.  One of my friends went to the show this weekend and posted pics on the Book Face.  We got pavilion seats because Babboo and I both hate people and I'm old and need a dry seat.  The lawn doesn't provide enough personal space and if it rains that would suck.  I'm also looking forward to seeing a sorority sister of mine, who I probably haven't seen in over 15 years.  She is still young and tolerant of people so she got seats in the lawn.

I am going to attempt to fancy up a shirt to wear to the show on Wednesday.  I'll post a pic or two if it turns out and if the Atkins has magically caused me to lose 50 pounds by then.

I have to go to Costco today, which I am fucking dreading.  I'm sure there will be a post here, on twitter, or on the Book Face about my excursion.  God help me, Costco on a Saturday.

One of my best friends from college suggesting posting some other stories from those glorious seven years, no I'm not a doctor.  I'm thinking a Throw Back Thursday on the blog could be in order.  Stay tuned for that.

Don't forget my Zazzle store.  Buy my snark and make me rich.  And you all could share my blog link wherever you can, so I can get one step closer to professional blogger and you would be helping me turn that "Story Behind Jennifer's Birth date" around.  Share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, hire a sky writer, write it on the bathroom wall....Everywhere and anywhere you can think of.  Maybe I should do up some fliers like you see on the bulletin boards at the grocery store.  You know, the ones that say, "roommate needed" and have those little pieces of paper that you tear off at the bottom with a phone number.

Well I guess it's time for some motivation....Happy Saturday.




No comments:

Post a Comment