Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Home Cooking

Short Rib Sandwiches recipe and photo by Ree Drummond
I like food, I like to eat good food.  Hence why I am on a diet.  The Food Network is on our TVs quite a bit.  Babboo likes to watch the cook off style of shows like Food Network Star, Cutthroat Kitchen, and Chopped.  We both enjoy Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and I really like Guy Fieri.

My personal favorites are The Pioneer Woman and Trisha's Southern Kitchen.  I really want to be friends with Ree and Trisha.  I love the food they cook, good ol' down home goodness, the kind of food that's cooked with love.  Their food isn't pretentious or have to be perfectly plated.  They seem to me to be laid back and real, the type of people I would like to share a beer with on the porch.  I don't think I would like to live in Oklahoma, no offense to those that do, and now that Trisha has moved to Nashville it won't be as easy to plan our get togethers. I think Trisha would appreciate my humor a little more than Ree, but I just know we all could be besties and maybe Ree could give me some blogging advice.

What a coincidence, I just turned on the Food Network and Trisha is on, so I've got to go, and then I need to clean.  My cleaning schedule is not working that well, so I need to regroup after I watch Trisha.  I feel a list coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment