Saturday, July 12, 2014

Random Shit on a Saturday

I'm at a point in my life here high fashion isn't a top priority.  My non-work wardrobe consists of jeans, an Old Navy or Gap t-shirt, flip flops, and aviators.

Day time talk shows are not what they used to be and neither is The Price Is Right.

I understand how people become recluses.

Dog food is expensive and so are American made rawhides, $25 a bag!

I'm smarter than I give myself credit.

I need more fiber in my life.

It's been almost a month since I've had a regular coke.  I miss McDonald's coke.

I love the show Rehab Addict.

My past two jobs gave me great insight on how to be or not to be an ass hole and the pronunciation of faux, chaise, and duvet.

I could live in Spain for the mid-afternoon naps alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment