Saturday, July 19, 2014

Random Shit on a Saturday

Ped Egg and Dyson should join forces.  Everytime I use my Ped Egg I get a healthy sprinkle of grated foot skin on the floor.

I need a glow in the dark and a water-proof notepad or wipe-off board.  My blog ideas always come when I am in bed or in the shower and I swear to myself I will remember them, but never do.

I randomly associate tasks or events with songs that I sometimes change the words to.  When I am exfoliating in the shower, Rod Stewart's Infatuation becomes "Exfoliation, do, do, do, doo doo do do do, exfoliation...exfoliate me baby.  When the dog rolls a ball into an area they can't enter because of the indoor invisible fence, Kenny Loggins's Danger Zone plays in my head.

I love carbs.

Babboo has the biggest heart of anyone I know and the hardest person to buy gifts for!

I watch the news every morning, I'm officially old.

I make a kick ass Salted caramel ice cream.

The dog still won't sleep through the night.  I'm up at least twice a night, sometimes three times. My sleep is a whole lot of Fucked up because of it. This has been going on since we got her in January!

Keratin hair straightening rocks.  The home kind not the ridiculously priced salon treatment.

I still think Mystery Science Theater is hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment