Saturday, July 26, 2014

Random Shit on a Saturday

How, in 2014, do people still believe that products like the flex belt actually work.  If it worked, they'd make a full suit.

I don't understand how they haven't found a "cure" for balding. Just study the growth of ear hair, eye brows and the nose hair growth of old men. Bam!

Babboo always says, "there's no such thing as big foot.  A satellite in space is watching you on the porch right now, but they can't find big foot?!  I call Shenanigans."

I'm thinking about writing a letter to a Disney character for shits and giggles.  I'm not sure which one yet.  I need to do some research.

I love flip flop tan lines.

We don't eat at chain restaurants.  No offense to you that do, but my nicknames for some, Crapplebee's,  Italian Denny's and Seafood Denny's.




No comments:

Post a Comment