Wednesday, July 30, 2014

To Each His Own

Let's talk about what I don't give two shits about.

First off, the Kardashians/Jenners.  I'm sick of opening up my computer and my Yahoo page pops up and there's Kim and Kanye and their miserable looking kid.  I don't care about their billion dollar wedding, how big Kim's ass is, or if their marriage is on the rocks.  I also don't care if her Jenner sisters are turning into alcoholic little whores.  I feel more stupid after spending the two minutes writing those sentences.


I also don't care about the Fifty Shades of Grey movie trailer.  I don't care what actors are playing what characters.  I made it through less than a quarter of the first book and was unimpressed.  I can only imagine what the theaters will be like when the movie comes out.  A bunch of over-sexed or under-sexed women with their huge buckets of of popcorn and Raisinets watching a bondage/control freak.  B O R I N G!  I'm not spending $10 on that movie ticket, or wasting 90 minutes of my life on that one.


I'm tired of the "naked" shows.  Naked and Afraid is just ridiculous.  Why would anyone do this without some big pay off if you made it the full 21 days.  I'm not going to be subjected to bugs, thirst, starvation, be cold and wet, burnt to a crisp, and having to look at a stranger's junk for 21 days unless there is some serious cash waiting for me on that helicopter they pick me up in.  Now there's Dating Naked.  Uh, that's a big no thank you.  If I'm getting naked with someone that soon, it will be in a pitch black bedroom.  I haven't spent shit tons of money on girdles and Spanx to let it all hang out on a first date.  Hello, haven't you all heard, genitals are not cute, that's why they call it "bumping uglies."  I did comment on Amy's blog, after she posted about Dating Naked that I would enjoy an episode or two of Naked Wipeout.  That show would be a winner in my book.
Tell me this wouldn't be hilarious if these people were naked.

Some things people post on the Book Face should just stay on Pinterest.  You take your pick, I know what mine are.

2 comments:

  1. Although I am going to watch 50 Shades to see how far they can go with it, I get it what you're saying. I don't understand most of my own thoughts (reference my 50 Shades comment) as much as I seem to understand yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, someone that "understands" me?! That's a scary statement Joni. Will you marry me....lol

    ReplyDelete