Monday, August 11, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Photo courtesy of Sharpie.com
I've been considering going back to school.  For what, I'm not sure.  Then there's the question, do I take online courses or classroom courses?  Then there's the bigger  issue, STUDENT LOANS?  I should be old enough that the government should just pay for my school.

I think this really came to my mind when I started seeing all those television commercials for the office supply stores.  Why is that, because I love shopping for school supplies!!!!  College ruled notebook paper has an intoxicating smell, and so do permanent markers.  I love mechanical pencils and Sharpie markers.  I also enjoy the challenge of finding the perfect blue pen, you know the one.  The best thing on the list, the Planner!!!!!  You know it is.  The one that has the full month calendar and a daily calendar.  The cute one that will fit perfectly in my book bag.  What book bags are cool these days?

Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I know what's on my school supply list!  (Well, I'd like to be a lottery winner or professional blogger, but I haven't seen either of those majors listed in any of the college catalogs I've looked at.)

No comments:

Post a Comment