Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Not What You Know....Although I'm a Pretty Smart Cookie

Here it is the shameless plug about me.  It's time to get back on the proverbial horse and ride!  I know I don't have a huge following in the blogosphere, but they say it's not what you know, it's who you know and there just might be someone who happens upon this blog that knows someone.

I have worked in retail for over 16 years, most of those in a management role.  That alone makes me qualified for almost any type of sales job out there.  Some most people or companies might not think that, but I wholeheartedly disagree.  You can teach someone about products or services, but you can't teach someone to have a personality or drive to succeed.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Finance, so I have the book smart part down. Understanding and analyzing numbers are important parts of ANY business, if someone tells you otherwise, they aren't performing at their optimal level.  I also have the street smarts and the soft skills that matter when you are a sales person.  Those can't be taught. Anyone who survived retail for 16+ years obviously has PEOPLE SKILLS.

So, this shameless plug is me saying, "I'm awesome, I'd be a great addition to the sales force of an awesome company."  Frankly, I deserve a job I love and can thrive in.  If you know of a position that sounds like the perfect fit for me, let me know ASAP.  I'm sure I won't be on the market for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment