Saturday, August 9, 2014

Random Shit on a Saturday

Sometimes I get mad at the bloggers whose blogs I have listed over there -----> in the sidebar because they don't post as often as I want them to, or their older posts were more lively.

Haagen-Dazs has made an unbelievable flavor, Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream.  Of course it's a limited edition.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I love this shirt!
Not so much when it looks like this.
 I was on a local business' website a few months ago and they had a link to vendors and products. I clicked on the link and it said "coming soon." I go back to the website again today, click on the same link and still "coming soon."  That's really annoying to me.  I'd be annoyed too if I was a vendor, I'd want my name and products on the website.

I also find it really annoying when a new business puts up their sign, but can't even throw together a quick website with when their target opening date is or a menu, or a brief description of what they are all about.  You would think someone opening up a business would want to create some excitement prior to opening.

How is it that Bob Guiney's five minutes of fame have spanned from 2003 and he is still around?  I feel like I might have seen his band, "Fat Amy," play in the 90's.  Anyone from KZoo remember them playing the local bar scene?

Did I seriously just hear one of the woman on the Bachelor in paradise say, "I'm 80/40?!"  Why do I watch this shit?!  Oh, because it's like a train wreck, that's why.

LMFAO - Everyday I'm Shuffling, Just became Everyday I'm Vacuuming.  Can you guess what I was doing?  Oddly enough when I went onto YouTube, there is a video for "Everyday I'm Vacuuming, but it sub par.

At certain points of this video these two look like Justin Timberlake with a bad afro and the dude from Metallica.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well Magpie, I guess you are not the only one since his "career" is still alive. Miss you tons.

      Delete