Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Trying to Bite My Tongue

I haven't posted for a few days partially because I haven't felt like attempting to be even a little witty with a post and it seems like everything I've written lately has been depressing.  Also, anything I feel like writing about is the bad shit that's happening and I've had enough debating with people on the Book Face over political/"news worthy" shit.  I don't feel like calling out the morons who have pissed my off in one way or another, because I'm just tired of the morons.  I think I'm just tired of the Book Face again and all the bull shit posts the hypocrites post.  (Go ahead hypocrites, make all your shitty comments, I'm just going to delete them, or you.)
What I need is a vacation, on a beach, away from real life for a week, even if it's just me, myself, and I. Doesn't that sound nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment