Monday, October 6, 2014

The Usual

Today the job search got "real."  Not because the money is about to run out, but because I need some adult interaction.  I need to feel accomplished again.  I need to put on something other than pajamas or yoga pants five days a week.  I need something else to write about other than the dogs, the fact that I need a job, or my mid-life crisis.
I told myself when I quit the last job that it would only be a few weeks until I found something else, well that few weeks has turned into a few months.  I also told myself that I would get into a routine and not let myself fall into a funk.  Well, I did fall into a funk and I am slowly crawling out of it and am ready to contribute to society again, oh and the bills.
I'm really sick of daytime television.  I had no clue there were so many "judge" shows on TV these days.  Growing up there was Judge Wapner on The Peopl'e's Court, now there is Judge Judy, Divorce Court, Paternity Court,  The People's Court, and Judge Mathis just to name a few.  I'm sure there's many more I haven't had the pleasure of viewing.  All of them are super annoying, but they are like a train wreck, I can't look away from.
I think I've finally come to the realization that professional blogger or lottery winner will not be my chosen profession, so I need to put on my big girl panties and update the resume and get back on the proverbial horse.   But if anyone reading this knows of a professional blogger position that is available, or the winning lottery numbers for the next big drawing I would happily listen to what you've got to offer.
So, hopefully I will soon be writing about the new job I found, that is totally fabulous, where I make lots of $$$, have great benefits, love my boss, and my VERY flexible schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment