Thursday, October 23, 2014

What's the Big Deal?

Is it really surprising that a celebrity had "some work done" and doesn't look the same.  I'm sure all of you have heard the "news" that Renee Zellweger doesn't look like herself.  Hell, it even made national news, which is ridiculous to
me.
When I first saw the picture of Renee, I thought she looked like Robin Wright, which is not a bad thing.  She doesn't look bad, she just looks different.  I say, good for her.  If she felt the need to change her look and it made her feel better, more power to her.  If I had the money, I would be getting some botox, fillers, peels, etc...  Pretty much anything except the knife.  I've seen what bad plastic surgery looks like and I just wouldn't take that chance.  If even a single one of you think otherwise, I've graciously given you a few reminders.



Little Who?  Yes that is Lil' Kim






 Italian Socialite, Michaela Romanini.  Looks like she may have had a sex change and her "eyebrow person" died or went blind.



Donatella Versace.  I'm at a loss for words as to what she looks like.




No comments:

Post a Comment