Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Help Me I'm Poor

From Bridesmaids of course
Well I have finally put my pride, stubbornness, and/or stupidity aside and asked for help finding a job.  I sent a message to a friend back home and he graciously said he would help.  I think I'm going to contact some others too.  People that own their own businesses, that are in a hiring position, anyone that can give me some advice and opinions about my resume and the interview process.

I know what I looked for as a hiring manager, but that is a whole lot of different from the jobs I'm applying for.

I did find one site that has different resume templates to purchase.  I am tired of the "traditional, simple resume and am thinking I might actually purchase a template of make one of my own.

Here are my three options.  These were all found on Loft Resumes.
Option 1

Option 2

Option 3
I want to get out of retail and into an outside sales position.  What format would you choose?  You can vote over there ---->  

If any of you reading this would like to offer help before you're recruited/nicely asked/begged I'll take it.



No comments:

Post a Comment