Friday, January 23, 2015

I Love Bracelets

I'm a sucker for bracelets.  I like jewelry in general, what girl doesn't, but I really like bracelets.  I don't wear them to work for fear they will get caught on something and break, but I still buy them.  I found these online the other day and I'm considering buying a couple.


I love the "Be Brave" saying on them and you can pick the cause you support and $10 from each bracelet goes to that cause.  These are a couple of the Rhett Syndrome bracelets.  My sorority sister's daughter has Rhett Syndrome, so if you love the bracelets like I do and don't know what cause to give to, choose Rhett.  There's lots of styles and colors to choose from.

For any of my high school friends, there's also bracelets that support Batten Disease too.

No comments:

Post a Comment