Sunday, May 3, 2015

Have You Done Something Different With Your Hair?

It's the same time every year that I decide I need a change with my hair.  I look on Pinterest, I do a Google search for 2015 hairstyles and let me tell you, I'm pretty disappointed by what I've seen so far.

The UK Glamour Hairstyles and Trends for Spring gave me zero ideas.  If you want to do the wet zombie look, the trailer park/not showered in a week up do, or the boyish bob/possible mullet with bangs, this could be for you.  I wonder if women in the UK walk around looking like this.  If so, add the women of the UK to my "things that scare me" list.



I have clicked through a million pictures that include up dos that look like flowers, braids, braids and more braids, the long layered Kardashian look, side swept bangs, no bangs, micro bangs, boho waves, beach waves, highlights, lowlights, and every type of bob known to man, and still I don't know what to do with my hair.  All I know is that I need to dye it and get rid of all this unemployment gray. 

1 comment:

  1. Carol...just use the correct styling aid. You know what that is.

    ReplyDelete