Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Aging

I am a lotions and potions type of girl.  I have smeared more lotion on my angry wrinkle in the past year to try to make it look less like the Grand Canyon of wrinkles.  (The angry wrinkle is the one between my eyebrows, just to make that clear)  Once I hit 40 I should have bought stocks in anti-wrinkle cream and hair dye.

Sometimes while perusing Facebook I'll come across a post about some celebrity and wonder how they have aged.  They have more money for lotions and procedures than us common people, so I'm always interested in how they look.  Today I came across a picture of Pamela Anderson and couldn't resist.  She is almost 50, but I can't help but think she might be turning into Tammy Faye Messner.

Venturelli/Getty Images

Derek Storm/Filmmagic

Give it a few years.  You just might agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment