Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sloth, One of the 7 Deadly Sins? Not These

I am still addicted to Pinterest.  One of the coolest things I've pinned lately was this idea from 6th Street Design School for a big impactful piece of art for your wall.  
6th Street Design School Photo
You basically take a shower curtain with a graphic you like and stretch it around a simple frame you build with inexpensive wood from the home improvement store.  All I could think about was what walls in the house are large enough to hang a few of these.  I found so many shower curtains I would love to use.  All of these I found on Etsy.
Sharpshirter

Sharpshirter



Brandifitzgerald

Sharpshirter

Sharpshirter


I don't know why all of the sloths tickle my fancy, but they do.  I probably wouldn't pick one of them for a formal living room, but they are pretty awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment