Tuesday, June 2, 2015

What Makes You So Fucking Important?

On my lunch break today I witnessed something that bugs the shit out of me.  I had just left Subway and was standing a few doors down, killing time before I had to be back at work.  In the 30 seconds I was walking away from Subway a car had pulled up and parked in front of the building, just sitting there, no hazards on, and the other cars driving around the shopping complex were forced to go around it.
Notice there is a parking space on the other side of that fence. Actually there were quite a few spaces that were available, but this ass hole had to park, basically, in traffic.  So I decide to wait and see who came out to get in car.  Probably 4 minutes went by and a younger guy, maybe 17-21ish comes out with his bag of Subway and gets in the car.  As they were leaving, I saw the driver was a girl around the same age.  I just wonder what makes them so fucking important that they can't park in a damn parking spot.  Why do people have this sense of entitlement, like they will do whatever they want just because it's them.  Well let me tell you, had I known it was a young girl in the car and had I not been walking back to my place of employment I would have opened my big snarky mouth and said something.  You just never know what someone will do to you if you call them out on something and the last thing I need is to get shot.  So if you live in the Northville area and you know who this person is, tell them they aren't that fucking important, park the damn car in a spot, and walk your lazy ass into the Subway like everyone else.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen! You've been nominated for a Liebster Award by me! Answer some questions if you're feeling moved and pay it forward as well. Tag me if you do so I can duly note on social media. ;) Here's the link: http://amynameisamy.com/feel-the-love/

    ReplyDelete